Weekend Update - 8/17/06
There are too many things going on right now to just mention Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so bear with me!
THURSDAY, AUGUST 17TH
- The Boulder Fringe Festival kicked off today. It's showing at The Trident, Boulder Public Library, Boulder Theater, the Boulder Co-op and The Dairy, to name just a few. So you really have no excuse. For specifics, check their website at boulderfringe.com.
- When it rains, it pours, right? There are no less than three different places you can see live music on Friday. The big one is, of course, Noon Tunes, from noon to 1:30, in front of the Courthouse. It's the Boulder Philharmonic, so get ready to dig some classical music! For the other two, check our Event Calendar!
- The Shakespeare Festival is still around, but not for long! Go! Go now!
- The Farmers' Market is business as usual.
- The Boulder Asian Festival kicks off its first day! For more details you can visit them online at bapaweb.org.
sign up for the newsletter and get all this information delivered to you!
Labels: Weekend Reminders