Event Spotlight - Halloween Downtown
This Tuesday isn't just any old Tuesday -- little children will get dressed up and Trick or Treat along the mall, adults will get dressed up and go out to parties, and parents everywhere are stocking up on candy. For those of you who are curious, here's a list of all the Halloween events for today, Monday, and Tuesday, that are going on downtown! For more information, click on the date to check the Event Calendar.
- Trattoria on Pearl presents Ladies Night, at 6:30pm, with several "spooky" wines chosen for the occasion.
Tuesday, October 31st - Halloween!
- Celebrate Halloween with Downtown Boulder's Munchkin Masquerade, Tuesday from 3-5pm on Pearl Street between 11th and 15th.
- Jax Fish House presents their Halloween theme, Capn' Hook's Fish and Chips. The night’s specials include Fish n’ Chips, Fried Shrimp, and Hush Puppies.
- Rhumba Café Caribbean presents Halloween "Talladega Nights" style! $2 Buds, $2 Corn Dogs, $1 Soft Pretzels, and a night full of Halloween fun!
- The West End Tavern presents Halloween food and drink specials, theme to be determined.
Labels: Spotlight On