#theFormDiv { display:none; position:absolute; top:4em; left:4em; background-color:#EEE; border:1px solid #000; padding:1em; margin:3em; width:20em; } .nocss { display:none; }

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Foamy, Chocolately Paradise in a Cup


About two weeks ago, I started reading the book Eat Pray Love(soon coming to a movie theater near you, but please read the book first). For those of you who haven’t read it, the first section in the book is just as you would imagine, about eating, and more specifically, eating Italian food. I myself happen to LOVE food. Literally LOVE it; especially European fare. If I could jump on a plane right now and go to Italy, or France, or… really anywhere not in the U.S., I would do it (minus the whole “broke college student thing”).

Reading Eat Pray Love made clear how much I was longing for a cute European-esque café to go to. It took me a few days and being asked to write a blog to realize that I had already found it. Oliv You and Me in beautiful Downtown Boulder is a little taste of Europe right here in our little Boulder bubble. From the title you can probably infer they sell olive oil, but what most people don’t know is that Oliv You and Me serves the best mocha latte in town. Of course there are some that would beg to differ, but trust me, the foam is velvet heaven (see picture above).

Furthermore, the owner, Patti, is a Boulder native. And even though she went to Fairview and I went to Boulder High, I still support her business, which is definitely saying something. So listen up Downtown Boulder readers, Love the Local, and support one of our own!

On a side note, Oliv You and Me is on a side street (pun intended) just north of the bricks on Broadway. So go a little out of your way and get some amazing coffee, it's worth it, I promise.
Peace, Love and Caffeine,

Erin

Bookmark and Share
posted by Anonymous @ Thursday, July 22, 2010   1 comments

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2010, Blogger jvaleski said...

I recognized that picture immediately. Oliv you and Me indeed has the best luxury espresso drinks in town.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home